Terms and Conditions
Your use of the Driving Schools Local Website
- You may access the Driving Schools Local website for the purposes of finding a Driving Instructor for your own requirements. In addition, you may access our affiliated website, Tradestamp.com, for the purposes of finding other serviced providers for your own requirements, subject to the terms and conditions published on Tradestamp.com
- Please ensure that all information that you give to us on the Driving Schools Local website is accurate, decent, legal and not offensive.
- Please only post a request for a Driving Instructor if you are genuinely wishing to employ a Driving Instructor.
- We reserve the right to block access to any customer found using the Driving Schools Local website irresponsibly or failing to comply with these terms and conditions.
- We may also have to suspend the Driving Schools Local website at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons.
- You will not be charged for using the Driving Schools Local website or our affiliated website, Tradestamp.com.
Dealings with Driving Schools
- Only Driving Schools Local Approved Driving Schools who are registered on our affiliate site Tradestamp.com, have passed the Tradestamp Screening Procedures and have signed up to the Tradestamp Customer Charter will be able to access your contact details.
- Our Screening Procedures are thorough and we believe that they successfully keep our website free of 'rogue Driving Schools. However, we cannot guarantee that Driving Schools will always do a good job. In order to protect yourself and other customers, please give us your feedback for every Driving Schools Local Driving School with whom you book lessons.
- We work to facilitate communication between customers and Driving Schools. We do not act as anyone's agent and your contract will always be solely between you and the Driving school that you engage. Any information about a Driving School appearing on the Tradestamp website is subject to confirmation by, and the terms and conditions of business of, the relevant Driving School.
- So far as permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind which you may incur as the result of the presence of any Driving Schools on or through the Tradestamp website.
- As mentioned above, a key benefit of the Driving Schools Local website is that customers can see ratings given to Driving Schools registered on our affiliated site, Tradestamp.com by other customers. We have developed a unique “traffic light” rating system to enable you to instantly compare one Driving School against another.
- Positive feedback is just as important as negative feedback.
- Once you have completed your course of driving lessons, you are expected to provide feedback on the Driving School. If you have not done so within approximately one month, after engaging the Driving School, we will send you a reminder by email. You agree that we may publish your feedback on the Tradestamp website, but we will not publish your name or other identifying facts about you.
- Your feedback will help to build up a profile for each Driving Schools Local Approved Driving School and will be visible to other customers who are contacted by them.
- If you do not provide feedback, we shall assume that you are satisfied with the Driving School that you engaged and reserve the right to apply a default rating to them at our discretion
- We do not check your feedback for accuracy or censor your comments and cannot be held responsible for what you say. You are solely responsible for the feedback that you supply. Therefore, please be fair and use good judgment when giving feedback. If it is found to be untrue or malicious, the Driving School could take action against you for damage to their reputation.
- If the accuracy or fairness of your feedback is in question, we may remove it from the Tradestamp website at our sole discretion and without telling you.
- If you have a specific complaint about a Driving Schools Local Approved Driving School that you would like to draw to our attention, please contact us as soon as possible on 02070 960406 or by email. We will take your complaint seriously and will review the Driving School’s status as a Tradestamp Approved Driving School, where we think appropriate. We may need to ask you for further information to help us with this and we would appreciate your cooperation. We cannot take legal action on your behalf and we cannot offer advice.
Third Party Websites and Links
- The Driving Schools Local and Tradestamp websites may provide, or third parties may provide, advertising and links to other websites or resources. As we have no control over such sites and resources, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, do not endorse and are not liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- Any dealings by you with any third party on or through the Driving Schools Local and Tradestamp websites shall be solely between you and that third party and, so far as permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may incur as the result of any such dealings.
Driving Schools Local and Tradestamp website content
- The Driving Schools local and Tradestamp websites and its content are protected by intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright and trade marks.
- Except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you may not copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, communicate or make available to the public or create derivative works of any content of the Driving Schools Local and Tradestamp websites, in whole or in part.
- Neither may you use our trade marks without prior written permission.
- You may not create a link from any other website to any part of the Driving Schools Local or Tradestamp websites except to our home page unless requested to do so in writing by us.
- Your use of the Driving Schools Local and Tradestamp websites is at your sole risk. The Driving Schools Local and Tradestamp websites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not guarantee that it will be suitable for your purposes and requirements.
- The content of the Driving Schools Local and Tradestamp websites has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. We use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content, but we can give no guarantee that the content is complete, accurate or up to date.
- So far as permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any standard of care and skill.
Limitation of Liability
- So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Driving Schools Local and Tradestamp websites or any information, content, advertisements, services or products provided or distributed through them including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, whether or not the possibility of such loss has been notified to us.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
- Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any part of these terms and conditions shall not mean that we have waived our rights to do so in the future.
- If at any time any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect that shall not affect the legality or validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute will be decided by the English courts.